Well here a few dressing hacks for everyone :
- Stick your fist and elbow into the waistband of pants to gauge if they’ll fit.
- Tie your four-in-hand knotted ties the night before work.
- Keep trousers on a hanger with the Savile Row Fold.
- Fold a suit jacket inside out for easy packing and minimal wrinkles.
- De-Pill Your Clothing Using A Razor.
- Store your clothes like files to maximize drawer space.
- Keep your jeans’ zipper up with a keyring.
- Put wadded up newspaper into shoes. They absorb odor and moisture.
- Stretch shrunken shirts out with hot water and hair conditioner.
- A Tie Is A Man’s Jewellery.
- Attach something to the end of pyjama ties so that they do not disappear into the hem.
That is all for now, everyone. Hope these help 🙂 .